If you are a credit repair business owner or entrepreneur helping others with credit repair (or a non-profit enterprise), this is especially for you.
Available now: 30 letters to help you take your clients’ dispute process to the next level. Available for business and commercial use.
I have personally written each letter to accomplish 8 criteria:
- Sounds like it was written by an individual, not by a business.
- Wording must be something that a real person would say.
- Grammatical structure must not look like it was professionally written.
- Must have a non-business closing.
- Cannot have the appearance of a template letter.
- Voice of the letter must sound genuine and sincere.
- Must be short, one page. Representatives are under pressure to process many letters per hour and don’t want to read long letters. A letter that is too long is in danger of being quickly rejected.
- Cannot be part of any other template package.
For more information, including a list of the 30 letters, please see here.