Five things I am thankful for this holiday season:
1) For all the good folks who took the time to email me their success stories after reading my books.
2) For living in a free country where all individuals can buy their own home without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (as long as the legal age is met), or whether they receive public assistance.
3) For employment and the ability to shop wholesale lenders to find the best loan at the best price for my mortgage clients.
4) For friends and family, business associates, my sweet yet feisty kitty.
5) Most of all, for the grace of God and salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!