I am excited to announce my newest book.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll gain from Credit Repair Mindset:
- How to turn a negative financial event into a personal advantage.
- How you can use the spoken word to change the spiritual atmosphere and outcome.
- Take a quiz to discover the cause and cure for poor credit.
- Where to set your personal financial guardrails to avoid common pitfalls.
- Overlooked, ignored, belittled, or disrespected? You’re not the only one, so get inspired by people who went from rejection to respect.
- You don’t beat procrastination with the old, worn-out “time management” advice, so check what the new science says.
- The big lie about what it takes to create a new habit exposed! (And the truth revealed.)
- Personal stories from many walks of life to encourage and inspire you.
- What it takes to become a homeowner and build wealth in real estate.
- Encouragement to fulfill the Call on your life.
Note: Each chapter ends with a Declaration for Meditation and a Scripture.
I wrote this book from a Christian viewpoint. If that offends you, then you might want to pass this one up.