From retail to security officers to banking to technology and more, lots of companies are hiring right now. Many positions are permanent. Some include training.
If you know someone who needs work, wont’ you pass this encouraging list on to them?
If you cannot see this list, which is on LinkedIn, here are some of the companies hiring:
- Amazon, 175,000 employees for fulfillment centers and delivery.
- CVS Health, 50,000 employees in various capacities.
- Ace Hardware, 30,000 employees for open positions.
- Pizza Hut, 30,000 permanent employees for cooks, managers, shift leaders, drivers.
- FedEx, 35,000 employees for essential roles.
- Securitas Security Services, 10,000 security officers.
- TTEC, 10,000 work-from-home roles.
- Tractor Supply Company, 5,000 positions in stores and distribution centers.
- Trillium Health Partners
- Capital One
- Tetra Tech
- Publix Super Markets
- Regions Bank
- United Whoelsale Mortgage
- Fifth Third Bank
- Ball Aerospace
- General Motors
- Love’s Travel Centers and Country Stores
Too many to list here. Many thanks to Andrew Seaman and #GetHired for this list.
Do Employers Have a Right to Look at Your Credit Report?
Yes, they do; but they must have your permission first. More about that next time. (Please consider subscribing. I usually post once a week; sometimes twice and sometimes once in two weeks.)